WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a comment!


The Diva
Photobucket


Home Sweet Home

Tired? Let's Go Home! -click me-


Remember?

2012 February 이월
2012 January 일월
2011 December 십이월
2011 November 십일월
2011 October 시월
2011 September 구월
2011 August 팔월
2011 July 칠월
2011 June 유월
2011 May 오월
2011 April 사월
2011 March 삼월

Friends?

|

Chat with me!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, WELCOME 2012!
Written @ 13:22
was it too late to wish everyone a happy new year?
sorry, i wasn't in the mood to write lately.. since the mood came just now, i'll have to write quickly before it flies out of the window again. who knows when it'll come back. :(
Alhamdullillah, waking up on the first day of 2012, i am still in picture-perfect condition, still can feel the breeze on my cheeks, still can feel the fresh air going in and out of my lungs, still can feel the green grass poking under my feet, peeking shyly from the creaks between the 5 tiny fingers.

firstly, my new year's resolution.. ummm...stepping into this year, i want to be more matured in every aspects, my behavior, my way of thinking, my speech, and my..............height? =.=
now, i am no more a little child that can whines whenever she wants to get whatever she wants ( sometimes i do it to my parents though, ^.^, hehehe~) , i want to be a more composed person ( i doubt it)
soon, i'll have to part with my family and my school friends, alone in this challenging, adventurous world. there's more to discover in this life. i will remember my parents', my teachers' and friends'  advices to keep me going forward. when i fall down, i hope you guys will still be there for me to help me find the light. and more importantly, i have to keep praying to Allah for He will give me the ultimate guidance in this temporary world and hereafter. i also hope what i wish for this year will come true,and everything will be fine. InsyaAllah.

oh! yes~ to all my friends, i wish you all the best in whatever you are doing.For UPSR, PMR. and SPM candidates, good luck and do your best! then. you'll regret nothing. all of you, be healthy! be happy and work hard to achieve your dreams! may Allah bless you. amin..