WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a comment!


The Diva
Photobucket


Home Sweet Home

Tired? Let's Go Home! -click me-


Remember?

2012 February 이월
2012 January 일월
2011 December 십이월
2011 November 십일월
2011 October 시월
2011 September 구월
2011 August 팔월
2011 July 칠월
2011 June 유월
2011 May 오월
2011 April 사월
2011 March 삼월

Friends?

|

Chat with me!
family outing!
Written @ 19:18
yes! finally! thanks to my parents for bringing me out of the bloodily hell of studying days! we went for 2 days worth of sightseeing(?) walking leisurely around KL, eating...and eating again! muahahaha~ yes, the main target was to eat to the fullest! (my way of releasing stress) so, this was what we ordered at MidValley Foodcourt:

mine: korean bbq chicken
  
sister's: kimchi jiggae
then, as a dessert.......
BR's banana split~