WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a comment!


The Diva
Photobucket


Home Sweet Home

Tired? Let's Go Home! -click me-


Remember?

2012 February 이월
2012 January 일월
2011 December 십이월
2011 November 십일월
2011 October 시월
2011 September 구월
2011 August 팔월
2011 July 칠월
2011 June 유월
2011 May 오월
2011 April 사월
2011 March 삼월

Friends?

|

Chat with me!
if i had a time machine
Written @ 19:42
dissapointed. heartbroken. i really dont wanna talk bout it, but i feel the urge to write it out, at least it would help me ease my distorted mind for a bit. maybe my heart too.,it was my mistake, i know, it was my fault all along, i couldnt find excuses to blame others.,it was my fault that i didnt bring the watch, it was my fault that i plan wrongly. it was my fault i wrote another section first. it was my fault, i'm clearly aware of it. a pang of dissapointment hit me greatly, why? i screwed up big time baby~yeah, i know, fuck.my.life. i really really like this subject and i wanna do my best and score for it. now i think that the essay's title really fits me., haha...if i had a time machine, i would like to turn back the time and finish my essay goddamnit!!!! and i would find whoever set the time for the paper and beat some sense into his/her oh-so-genius-brain., 1hour 45min isnt enough to write two fuckin long essay idiot!!!. now why am i being bitchy all over? i dont know myself, i have enough time to write long essay before..but seriously,i had many more ideas screamin to be released from my neurons., arghhhh!!!!! okay seriously, there's no use gettin all worked up over past things., let bygones be bygones eh? i'll just pray for the best, and do my best in other subjects...let's fight till the end!!!!

moral of the story: BRING WATCH IN EXAMS AND ANSWER SECTION B FIRST,